Resin Diamond Glass Wheel for Edging Machine
Resin diamond glass wheel for edging machine is a tool made of high-grade diamond materials to function effectively for fine grinding, ideal for imported and domestic straight-line glass edging machines and double-edging glass machines.
Detailed Description of Resin Diamond Glass Wheel for Edging Machine
Concerning the purpose of a glass edging machine, it is specifically built for grinding and polishing the glass’s edges. A glass edging machine is perfectly fit for architectural glass and furniture glass processing and glass tech. The most common applications are grinding and polishing flat glass bottoms and chamfers.
When it comes to glass production, manufacturers often use diamond grinding wheels for glass edge grinding. Some of the grinding wheels used include half segmented/full segmented/full rim cup grinding wheels, OG grinding wheels, and pencil grinding wheels.
These wheels are ideal for glass construction, such as vehicle glass, furniture glass, photovoltaic glass, optical glass, etc.
For the resin diamond grinding wheel, aluminum is adopted as the matrix. It’s mixed with a specific formula of self-produced synthetic diamond grits and premium resin power, sintered in high pressure and high temperature.
The resin diamond grinding wheel is usually used in double-edging machines and glass straight edging machines for medium grinding and chamfering.
Application of Resin Diamond Glass Wheel for Edging Machine
Resin diamond wheel for edging machines features a number of applications. It is used for glass straight edging machines and double-edging machines. Also, its application covers a variety of domestic and imported glass edging machines.
This wheel is typically applied when it comes to producing electronic glass, bathroom glass, construction glass, appliances glass, furniture glass, etc. These glasses are commonly used for architectural doors and windows, tables, indoor screens, office partition walls, glass rods, etc.
Resin Diamond Glass Wheel and Applicable Machine
Resin diamond glass wheel usually installed on the glass straight edging machine and a glass double edging machine’s 2# or 3# grinding motor (medium grinding).180# diamond grits and a wheel with 150mm diameter will be ideal for the medium grinding.
Also, resin diamond glass wheel can be installed on a straight edging machine and double edging machine’s 3#, 4#, or 5# grindng motor. Here, the commonly used diamond grits are 240# with a wheel diameter of 130mm used for chamfering.
You are free to reach us in case you want professional guidance on the suitable grinding wheel you can choose and the installation process to adopt we will be delighted to meet your need.
Moreover, a resin diamond glass wheel is ideal for every edging machine brand on the market, including ZXM, BAVELLONI, Schiatti Angelo, BOTTERO, Deway, and so on.
Resin Diamond Glass Wheel and Other Wheel Types
Resin diamond glass wheel for edging machine can be used with other types of wheel. Some of these include:
- Continuous diamond grinding wheel
- Diamond pencil edge grinding wheel
- 10S polishing wheel
- X5000 polishing wheel
CE-3 polishing wheel
Benefits of Resin Diamond Glass Wheel
Below are some of the benefits users of resin diamond glass wheel for edging machines will enjoy:
- Lightweight and low noise
- Great Sharpness
- Long service life
- Better wear resistance
- Grinding glass using a variety of thickness
Specification of Resin Diamond Wheel for Edging Machine
Below is the specification of a resin diamond glass wheel for edging machines:
|Applicable Machine||D||H||W||X||T||Grit (#)|
|Straight-line glass edging machine and straight-line double-sided glass edging machine||150||12||10||10||38||180
|Straight-line glass edging machine and straight-line double-sided glass edging machine||150||22||10||10||10||180
|Straight-line glass edging machine and straight-line double-sided glass edging machine||150||50||10||10||10||180
|Straight-line glass chamfering machine||130||12||10||10||10||180
|Straight-line glass chamfering machine||130||22||10||10||10||180
|Straight-line glass chamfering machine||130||50||10||10||10||180
Important Features of Resin Diamond Glass Wheel for Edging Machine
Check out below some of the unique features of the resin diamond glass wheel and why it’s regarded as the ideal option for an edging machine:
- Good Sharpness: Resin diamond glass wheel is impressively a high efficient tool made with high-quality material. It’s a great tool that ensures your work piece gets good sharpness and no edge chipping during the grinding process.
- Exceptional Thickness: It’s a grinding glass wheel that features a variety of thicknesses. It’s characteristically high efficient, offers a deeper cutting depth, and removes uneven glass edges fast.
- Great Grinding performance: It’s a grinding wheel that ensures a work piece gets a smooth edge after processing.
- Better Wear Resistant: The diamond abrasives of this wheel are not just sharp but also impressively wear-resistant. They don’t fall off easily.
- Long Service Life: This wheel features a long service life, which helps minimize the frequency of changing the grinding wheel from time to time.
General Precautions for Using Resin Diamond Glass Wheel for Edging Machine
The following are important precautions you must take seriously if you intend to use a resin diamond glass wheel for an edging machine:
- You should check the wheel to know if it’s intact or not (cracked or passivation) before using it.
- Make sure you install the wheel in the correct position and perfect fit machine, and the wheel should pass the static balance test before use.
- Use diamond wheel with water for grinding. This will help improve the efficiency of the work and extend the service life of the wheel.
- Ensure you choose the appropriate speed. Your grinding wheel may damage or injure the operator if its speed is too fast and its force is too much. Besides, the operator should put on safety protection.
- Ensure the grinding wheel is slightly trimmed if it blocks or is not sharp enough during the grinding process.
- Avoid leaving the diamond wheel in disorder, and don’t expose it to high temperatures.
Resin diamond glass wheel for edging machine is most preferred by several glass industries because of its high performance. It’s an ideal tool for constructing glass used for tables, architectural doors & windows, glass rods, indoor screens, office partition walls, and so on. The resin diamond glass wheel has numerous features and advantages with different specifications.
More customized grinding wheels are available, contact us.
There are no reviews yet.