Automotive Glass Core Drills
Automotive Glass Core Drills are high-speed grinding tools for drilling holes on automotive glass materials. The tool’s invention contributes a lot to the safety and precaution of automobiles. There is a various range of glass core drills designed for a specific application and requirement. For glass processing, a Monoblock core drill-aggregate is the ideal type where it consists of contemporary drilling and chamfering. In general, you can expect high drilling and grinding performance in these automotive glass core drills for your drilling holes and chamfering automotive glass materials.
FEATURES OF AUTOMOTIVE GLASS CORE DRILLS
- High Dimension Tolerance. These core drills can guarantee optimum utilization and quality even for high-speed grinding glassworks. Tolerance maintains the performance of the tool. Good tolerance can ensure longer service life.
- Excellent Drilling Quality. This tool has quick penetration speed and can operate even those requirements with a high precision drilling process. Its thinner tube wall reduces the resistance and increases the drilling speed.
- High Performance. You can expect an outstanding drilling performance with its upgraded patent technology which provides a high work level for a faster and higher precision grinding and drilling. This tool definitely offers 20% high drilling performance, especially in tough operating conditions.
- Safe Drilling Features. With its high-performance rate and dimension tolerance, you can guarantee that its drilling features are much safer compared to standard core drills.
- Longer Service Life. This impressive tool has been quite popular when it comes to durability since it can really maintain longer service life in the long run.
Detailed Description of Automotive Glass Core Drills
Automotive glass core drills are exceptional tools for fast and high-speed drilling processes. Its specifications and applications play a big role in its performance. To further enhance your knowledge about automotive glass core drills, here’s a detailed description that you can use as a guide.
Product Specification of Automotive Glass Core Drills
There are various categories and specifications regarding this high-quality abrasive tool. The performance of the tool will depend on how efficient and functional the components will be. Of course, the dimensions, rotation speed, grit size, and application procedure will create a big effect on the overall performance.
There are standard grit sizes and diameters for glass core drills. These core drills provide a good performance and amazing life with a range of sizes from 4 mm to 100 mm. The drills are suitable for various machines. Plus, the shank design is definitely customizable. Here’s a popular product specification you can use.
|Overall Length (L)
|Glass Thickness (T)
Type: Special Automotive Glass Diamond Drill bit for chamfer drills (One-piece design)
Shank: Straight, taper, and thread shank
Applications of Automotive Glass Core Drills
Like most of the drilling tools, this automotive glass core drill can be used for the glass drilling process on various specifications and fields of work. Here’s an outline of its application.
- These glass core drills can be applied for fast and high-precision drilling machines like CNC, Bystronic CNC, Bando, Intermac CNC, and many more.
- Automotive glass core drills are perfect tools and are mainly used for drilling and chamfering auto glass or car glass.
Benefits of Automotive Glass Core Drills
When it comes to drilling holes on auto glass, there’s not much convenient and high-quality tool compared to automotive glass core drills.
- This tool is definitely time saving and efficient tool, especially for mass production. You can expect more glass processing works when you use this tool.
- Its high drilling speed and accuracy makes it more convenient for high production rates and successful drilling process.
- This tool can effectively improve drilling burrs, chipping, splinters, and other problems especially when it comes to initial drilling.
- Compared to other core drills, these automotive glass core drills can ensure excellent glass edge finishing.
Automotive glass core drill is a high-rank tool that serves a lot of work on glass processing, drilling, and chamfering. What’s great about this tool is that the product’s sizes, shapes, shanks, and grit can be customized depending on what work application will be done. We hope that this product content will guide you in purchasing the perfect automotive glass core drills.
More customized Diamond Tools are available, contact us.